By Maxim Daniels
Marco Rubio decided to go negative this week. A last ditch effort by a desperate man trying to become President of the United States. I don’t know who gave him this advice. Was it possible he and the fraud who is Ted Cruz brokered some kind of back door deal that if one gets the nomination, the other would get the VP ticket? It’s possible. Is it possible someone reintroduced him to a mind altering substance so he could put his big boy pants on and confront Donald Trump? Sorry, I’m convinced Rubio was under the influence of something during last week’s debate. Either way, the negativity displayed by Rubio this week was pathetic.
Let’s say Rubio is able to scam his way to the top. As a registered Republican, who would I vote for? The only way I would vote is if Donald Trump decided to run as a third party candidate. That’s right, I support Donald Trump 100%.
Now the question is, why do I support Donald Trump? It’s really quite simple. I do not know for the life of me what happened to the Republican Party. We’ve lost two presidential elections in a row against possibly the worst President in the history of this country. Why? Because people like Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio are trying to take the party so far right it is scaring the crap out of everyone. This is where Trump comes in. Finally, a person who is able to adjust and not continue to be stuck in the mud. Here are ten reasons why I support Trump.
1.He tells it like it is. If you really pay attention to all the candidates, they all say the same thing. Most of them try to pretty it up so they can make it seem like they are so much smarter than the rest of us. Trump tells you point blank without all the political bullshit with it. I guess this is why some people call him an idiot. But seriously people, would an idiot be able to turn one million dollars into seven billion dollars?
2.Trump has proven he knows what it takes to be successful. I don’t think this really needs any explanation. Look back on the time when he was about to lose everything and see how fast he turned it all around.
5. He owes nothing to anyone. This is a big one for me. Look at all the other politicians running for POTUS. How many of them have caved to the demands of lobbyists. I would say all of them. Trump is funding his own campaign and has stated the only people he owes anything to are the citizens of this great country. Honestly, I feel if Trump does become President and he did owe somebody something, he wouldn’t do it if it negatively affected this country.
6. He’s a center minded Republican. This is also a big deal for me. I appreciate the fact he was once a liberal and decided to come to this side of the aisle. I also appreciate he brought some of his left way thinking over to the right. I don’t know of any Ten Commandments to Being a Republican, but if there were, I’m sure there wouldn’t be something about being close minded about someone who you disagree with. I will be honest, I will never vote for a Democrat because I dislike most of what they stand for, but I’m also not going to disregard everything they believe in. There are some good things I think a smart person would consider. I believe Trump is that person.
7. Trump would be the first President to actually reach across the aisle. “See number six.”
8. Foreign leaders and countries would once again respect us. I don’t believe Trump is close minded. If something is bad for our country, he wouldn’t do it. Simple as that. If a foreign leader wanted to bluff us, I think Trump would be able to call their bluff, and they would know this. I also believe he has the ability to broker deals with the future in mind. I see Trump making decisions some might think are ludicrous, but end up being great things.
Trump is the only one who kept drawing me in with his sincerity. I chose him because I truly believe he is not doing this for himself, but more for this country. Go all the way back to an interview he did with Oprah back in 1988. This says it all!
10. He’s not racist. As a former Social Worker, it’s sometimes hard to get by in this field with being a Republican. I remember the day after Obama got elected, I was doing a home visit with this African American woman. She asked me if I was happy because of who the United States just elected. I told her no and told her I supported McCain. She looked at me with a puzzled look and I then told her I was a Republican. She then looked at me even more strangely and said, “But you’re so nice.” This hit me like a ton of bricks and I will never forget that. Somewhere along the way, the Republican Party has been looked at as the racist party. Sometimes I can see why, but it’s completely inaccurate. For the life of me, I don’t understand how someone can look at Trump and call him racist. Yes he has made some comments, but that has nothing to do with race. Guess what, when he makes one of these supposed “racist” comments, the majority of Americans agree. They are just too damn afraid to admit it. If you ask me, Democrats are more racist then Republicans. Don’t believe me? Then ask yourself this. Which party has to keep people poor in order to secure their vote? Enough said.
There you have it people. If those aren’t ten reasons to jump on the Trump bandwagon, then I am sorry for you. Cruz is the biggest fraud on the Republican side and Rubio is the most fake candidate. Ask yourself this simple question. Do you want a career politician who comes with tons of baggage with owing lobbyists everything, or do you want a candidate who has the true greatness of this country in mind and owes nobody anything? It’s up to you America! Trump is the only one to make this country great again!